To Start Trading
AFRICA UNION COMMODITY EXCHANGE, where spot trading is efficient, reliable transparent.
Before trading on our commodity platform, you will have to become ACCREDITED.
As you can well appreciate, everyone who is a member of the platform wants to ensure that they are trading with entities that have a sound proven track record in business. As a result, every member has to become accredited and this process and in providing you with a platform that is not only efficient but one that you can trust.
Our ACCREDITATION is a THREE STEP PROCESS
- Download the accreditation file (2 pages to be filled in and returned with your company stamp)
- Provide us with certified passport copy of all your Directors
- Audited financials for the past three years
In some cases, we carry out on site inspection.
Once you become an accredited member of Africa Union Commodity Exchange, you shall:
- Receive a starter pack on how to trade on the platform
- Receive on unique login with password and then you can start trading
- Receive on going support
At Africa Union Commodity Exchange, you can trade through our domestic window and/or our international window.
Industrial & Consumer Goods Belarus